Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ijanikin, Lagos State will conduct a Post-UTME screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2019/2020 Academic year.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
A1- UTME Candidates
1. UTME Candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 160 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and 140 for BSc programmes in the 2019/2020 UTME Results.
2. UTME Candidates who did not choose the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2019/2020 UTME Results and ready to change to the University as first choice by August, 2019.
A2- Direct Entry Candidates
1. Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
2. First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
B. 2019/2020 POST-UTME SCREENING DATE
The Post-UTME would be conducted through written and oral format.
Date: Tuesday 6th August 2019
Venue: Multi-Purpose Hall of the University, EkoUNIMED, Ijanikin, Lagos.
C. MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of #2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment can be made through the same Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE APPLICATION INVALID
D. MODE OF REGISTRATION
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to Screening date. Any candidate with Problems while applying should call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, 08133954899
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i. EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
ii. NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
iii. 2019/2020 UTME Result Slip
iv. D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Abdul Lateef Animashaun- Registrar.
The Portal is a digital platform through which the returning students make payments, register their courses online, manage their profile, request accommodation. It provides access to unlimited pool of academic resources within the university and outside. If you have not been profiled as a student of the institution, visit the academic planning office to get profiled.
For support and enquiries on portal use, call the helpline +2348106172902 or send an email to email@example.com
Study material available online 24/7. Study in your free time, no time management issues, perfect balance between work and study time.
EKoUNIMED has access to various online resources and alumni network, through which our fresh graduate are pitched for jobs and post graduate studies.
There is easy accessibility to online help in terms of online teachers and online forums. Teachers can be contacted with the help of video chats and e-mails.
LMS that is easily accessible on a number of devices such as mobile phones, I-pads, computers and other such devices. Availability of ready reckoners such that students can remember the key points of the session learnt.
The transition to an environment of learning becomes easy with the availability of multiple sources of learning such as text books, power-point presentations, and story boards on various subjects.
Assessments and interactivities are given at the end of every session such that the practical application of theory learnt can be gauged.
Professor Muheez Alani Durosinmi is a professor of Haematology. He graduated from the University of Ibadan. He has thought in many universities including the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. Read moreMuheez Durosinmi, VC
Mr Abdul-lateef O Animashaun is an administrator and a Barrister. Abdul-lateef holds an M.Sc in Economics and Master of Law (MLL). He has many years of experience working for higher institutions in various administrative capacities. Read moreAbdul-lateef Animashaun, Registrar
Olapeju Aina Awoliyi is a seasoned administrator and an award winner at local and international scenes. She has an outstanding career path that span many decades in reputable organizations such as KPMG, Continental Merchant Bank, DevCom Bank and Lagos State University. Read moreOlapeju Awoliyi, Bursar