1. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5years for Direct Entry Applicants & 6years for UTME Applicants.
2. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
Duration of Programmes – 3years for Direct Entry Applicants & 4years for UTME Applicants
Compulsory Admission Requirements For All Candidates.
- All Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level through WAEC/NECO (or equivalent recognised by the University) in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics and at not more than two (2) sittings for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Candidates shall satisfy any additional criteria with respect to suitability including an interview.
Specific Admission Requirements For MBBS Degree Programmes.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Graduates from Universities recognised by EkoUNIMED in Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Biological Sciences, Zoology (B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division) Or
- GCE A-level / HSC passes in Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics, (Good A- level passes) Or
- JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics (Good A- level passes).
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- a. Science Graduates from Universities recognised by the institution (At least, B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division), Or
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- GCE A-level/ HSC passes in Biology/zoology, chemistry and Physics / Mathematics, Or
- IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board), JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics, Or other Foundation Programmes recognised by the institution.
THE DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME OF COURSES FOR THE BOARD’S EXAMINATION IS A MINIMUM OF ONE ACADEMIC SESSION OF TWO SEMESTERS.